Instructions for fixing your headboard to a wall
- Your headboard will be supplied with two or three metal brackets depending on the size you choose. You will need to screw the metal brackets to your pillow stop and headboard, see illustration.
- The wall mounting bracket has a long and a short edge. Position the short edge of the wall mounting bracket against the wall and screw in place. The tapered edge of the wall mount should be pointed towards the ceiling.
- Slot the bracket on the back of your headboard over the wall mounting bracket and push down.
- Your headboard should now be fixed to the wall.
Instructions for fixing your headboard on legs
- Your headboard will arrive drilled ready for assembly. All required screws are included.
- Line the legs up to match the drilled holes and screw the legs on with the screws provided
- Screw the legs onto the headboard through holes A and B.
- Screw the legs onto the pillow stop through hole C.
- Loosen the screws on the top end of your divan base.
- Slip the legs down over the screws and tighten.
- Your headboard should now be fixed in place.